The theme of this TSL workshop is Interaction in Transport and Logistics. This theme captures the two main goals of our workshops:
1) It refers to the main purpose of the workshop, interaction within our community. Especially given that the workshop is online, and social distancing is our everyday norm, this is an important design pillar for planning the workshop.
2) The focus of the theme is on the interaction between supply and demand, i.e., the interaction between providers and users of transport. This especially relates to the advances in demand and customer behavior models in the context of transportation and logistics. Possible topics (though not limited to) are:
• (dynamic) pricing of delivery services, shared mobility services, ride-, bike- or carsharing
• Accept-reject decisions delivery services, shared mobility services, ride-, bike- or carsharing
• Time slot management for attended home delivery
• Pricing and passenger behavior modelling in Public Transit
• Supply-side uncertainty in shared mobility